Google Wallet?

Thread: Google Wallet?

Van City

Google Wallet?

Anybody used it before? I'm buying something from another forum, and the seller sent me a google wallet invoice. I know they had some security problems in the past.
    Just wondering about the pros and cons ...

Formerly kanelupis Array CanaganD's Avatar
    Only its NFC based mobile wallet has had 'concerns' (using an NFC enabled android phone to pay for stuff via PayPass/PayWave). There have been no actual breaches in security.

The online payment system on the other hand, is fine.
    Last edited by CanaganD; 09-25-2012 at 04:17 PM.

I wish.
    My experiences with Google wallet have all been positive.
    BCSB- Administrator

New West
    The last thing I would want, is to sign up for yet another online service who accesses my
    money......if the seller does not do paypal or interac online for Canucks, I just avoid the deal.

Now the important question, what are you buying?? Anything cool? fun? Does it make you go faster?
    Quote Originally Posted by G Hats View Post
    A sore ass is better than a shredded back!

** BIKE NIGHTS 2013 **

From N00bie to Wannabe Array FASTn50's Avatar
    North Vancouver
    2005 VFR 800A (Red!) 2006 CFR 450X (Red!) 2012 Ninja 250R (Red!) 2012 BMW F800GS (Blue/White)
    I have no personal experience using virtual money other than observing that EVERYONE seemed to use it in Kenya! Everyone seemed to have a cell phone including the poorest of the poor and they all transact and exchange money using their cell phones even for the simplest transactions involving only pennies! No one I spoke with indicated any security problems or theft!

Though I did notice no one turned down any George Washingtons, when offered!
    All my Mistresses have two round, sticky black feet and are Made in Japan or Germany!
    If I die on Phillip Island, so what! I'm already in Heaven! WOOHOOO!!!