I'm have checked stats for each mountain and reviews online. I just want to have a fabulous time skiing on the mountain. I don't really care much about the resort or night life. I have been to the local mountains (Cypress, Grouse, Seymour, Whistler) countless number of times and I would like to try something similar to Whistler.
Which one do you prefer and why? I will be coming from Vancouver, will a car with snow tires be sufficient for the drive on the Coquihalla highway?
- 200cm on avg more snow than Sun Peaks
- family oriented. Good for kids.
- decent night life and resort
- night skiing closes around 9-10pm
- know for white out conditions (extreme fog and snow)
- smaller mountain
- drier snow
- usually sunny
- third largest mountain in Canada
- less beginners and kids
-200cm on avg less snow than Big White
-no night life
-night skiing closes at 7pm