Duffy Lake and Coq temps this weekend??

Thread: Duffy Lake and Coq temps this weekend??

Registered User Array
    2007 r1

Duffy Lake and Coq temps this weekend??

Hi All

Pretty new here but have been on Okanagansporbikes.com for a few years.. Anyways, i am heading out to Lions Bay from Kelowna for thanksgiving. Leaving tomorrow, back monday. Figured i would take the bike if its nice. With the forecast looking good all weekend with clear skies and 18-20 degrees in all towns along both routes, what will the temps be at the top of each pass at mid day? I have not been over Duffy lake this time of year so am unsure of the temps.

Basically wondering if its to late in the year to venture over Duffy Lake or the Coq. Thanks for the info in advance

2. Remove Advertisements

at a critical lean angle
    2006 K1200S
    ... midday 14 to 16 in the sunshine, a bit cooler (and maybe damp) in the always shaded sections

Insert User Title Here. Array TripleTime's Avatar
    Spinning right round baby right round.
    You'll likely kick yourself if you cage it, but yes, beware in corners that get no sunshine....there are plenty of them.

Danger Zone!
    Minus one at 8Am here today. Plan to leave late and run the road when there's as much heat as possible in it.

just having fun Array
    not red
    daylight highs seem to be between 2-4pm this time of year.
    don't click here

To torque or not? Array CaribooBC's Avatar
    100 Mile House
    94 Ducati 900 SS CR, 86 NS400R and 98 R1100S
    We are at 3800' ASL, similar elevation to the Duffey. Our highs are single digits right now, 5C yesterday and 8C today, but it is supposed to warm up by Saturday. I would watch out on Monday, the forecast that out can be very unreliable.
    86 Honda NS400R Bone stock, 94 Ducati 900 SS CR Hot Rod, 98 BMW R1100S The Bagger.