2008 Ducati 848. White. $8,600
Local bike, 2nd owner, all maintenance up-to-date.
Clean status, not rebuild, not salvage, no liens.
Runs well, loads of fun, mostly dry-weather bike.
Has seen track days, never raced, rarely red-lined, never stunted.
Low-sided once, damage replaced with OEM parts.
Michelin Pilot Pures: Front tyre 70%, rear tyre 30%. Front Pures wears out twice as fast.
18,100 km, slowly climbing.
(picture courtesy of Dean @ Lightspeed)
(pictures below are current)
Termignoni carbon pipes
Ohlins steering damper
Ducati wet slipper clutch
Clear tank grips
2x2 weave carbon fiber lower fairings (not OEM)
Woodcraft under-fairing frame sliders
Lithium-ion battery this summer, weight reduction
Automatic alarm and immobilizer
Spare radiator and fans
Spare clutch cover
Spare set of levers
OEM Yuasa battery
OEM lower fairings (scraped)
OEM right fairing (damaged)
Chain tention tool
Some odds & ends
Factory 2 keys, key code, manuals, Ducati carbon tank guard.
OEM Ducati hat and belt. Got to have that for starbucks outings
1pc suit negotiable
- Clutch cover still needs to be replaced when I do the next oil change. New cover is sitting in the box. Cosmetic damage.
- Current radiator sprang a leak, has been plugged and lasted 6,000km and counting. Although I bought a spare just in case.
- Right mirror end has an inconspicuous scrape from the low side.
- Small chips here and there.
- Voltage regulator recall has not been completed as it doesn't seem to affect charging as stated in recall. Cost only labour to replace at dealer.
- Right side brake lever has a scrape on the end, only cosmetic. I have a spare set of shorty levers for both sides.
Serious inquiries leave me your number.
Selling to buy adventure touring, suits my riding style better.
Sale only, unless trade for KTM 990/r adventure.