Downed on a booze cruise.

Thread: Downed on a booze cruise.

Entertainment Poster Guy Array rearwheelrider's Avatar
    Bike
    05 750 gixxer (no,seriously)

Downed on a booze cruise.

Well it had to happen, i'm out on a hunt for some drinks for a waiting crew back at my pad, i'm on my way home when i came across some gravel (an umarked construction site) and my baby spills on it.

I scraped the right side fairing, the mirror, and cracked my peg and rear break support bracket as well as scraped the yoshi.
    that's about all the damage i can see at the moment.
    I don't think there's anything major seein as i was only doin 10 clicks or so. I don't think i even roughed up the leathers, just bike damage.

Everything else on the bike seems fine.

in a way i think that this was probably good seeing as due to the damage i was no longer concerned with keeping it the trailer park queen and got rid of any chicken strips that were left on my journey home.

I want to know if anyone's got any of the used parts i mentioned for sale. ( fairing, brake bracket, mirror - i'll post more if i find it)
    i've got the gixxer with the affamed "blu/wht" race scheme. it's a 98, 750 too.
    if i've got to buy new well so be it, but used beats out the tax man and that's money in all our pockets.

I don't want to put the parts on right away. she's goin to get a severe limit pushing now. so i'll put the gems on her at a later date.

anyone with usefull information on this matter, would be greatly appreciated.

thanks guys. you're the best.

(F*#$&#^*#^#^ Gravel !)
    RICHES BEFORE BITCHES

People who never do any more than they get paid for never get paid for any more than they do.
    – Albert Hubbard

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

`bertR1`
    didnt wanna read all of that...were you drinking and riding??

Bike
    2001 gsxr 750
    sorry to hear that... dropping the bike is such a bitch. but you're ok, that's what counts.

but really, did the booze survive?!?!
    I don't have an attitude problem; you have a perception problem.

Entertainment Poster Guy Array rearwheelrider's Avatar
    Bike
    05 750 gixxer (no,seriously)
    Dude! that's the worst part, i've got a room full of gurls..well ok three anyways. and i got them to the point that they've got a wicked glow on, but ya just needed another case to get em sleazy...and i didn't even collect.

it was 12 30 and here in the slammin, the C,B & dub shuts at 11, so i was tryin to get offsales.
    i was totally sober.
    i was plannin to call it a night and go to bed, but i mean come awwn. three gurls drop on your door and then on top of that you get an excuse to take the zook on a quick rip. it was hard to turn down. i shoulda but i didn't. I guess i was using the wrong head again.
    Damnit... "all your testosterone belong to us!"

that bike WAS mint too! oh well just a fairing and the bracket and i'm back out stylin.

cheers
    RICHES BEFORE BITCHES

People who never do any more than they get paid for never get paid for any more than they do.
    – Albert Hubbard

Bike
    98 Suzuki TLS
    Hmmm...I wonder if you got a case against the city here. Gravel causing an accident because the city neglected to clean up their mess?

A friend of mine got new tires because sharp debris from a construction site pierced his new tires.
    I love my squared off tyres. Torque rules.