Help me pick a new color!

View Poll Results: What color should I paint my bike?

32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ferrari Yellow

13 40.63%
  • Formula Orange

3 9.38%
  • Hemi Orange

8 25.00%
  • Other (please specify)

8 25.00%

Thread: Help me pick a new color!

Help me pick a new color!

As I am repainting my bike in the next couple of days , After that horrible lady ran it over I need help on deciding its new color. Please note that my frame , wheels , and swing arm and pretty much that rest of the bike is polished aluminim. The bike will be painted monocromatic. Cheers

other - black

for some reason im like obsessed with the color black...

but if i had to pick, i'd go with the orange color, yellow is common, but orange is not to common. now if only there were picks of formula orange or hemi orange so i can really decide which orange to go with if i had to pick from the list.

but i still say black.

Hemi Orange - Dukes of Hazzards dodge charger

Formula Orange - A little bit darker.

nice blue metallic would look good with the polished stuff

2014 FZ-09
    No question about it, PINK! Takes a real man to pull it off but I have no doubt you'll nail it.

Church doors are always open to whoever wants to enter, but they're only open to those who are willing to be sheep. The service of God is really service to those self-proclaimed holy men who hold the franchise. Accumulating material grandeur is the goal, not the improvement of the people's lives. Independent thought is discouraged. Raising the individual up is not part of the plan; keeping the flock docile, distracted, and deluded is what it's all about.
    -Joshua Armstrong

Just Another Enthusiast Array vrecksler's Avatar
    Naked SV
    IMHO there are already too many yellow bikes out there and eve though with all your polished parts it will look great no matter what colour you choose, why not a nice purple?

I saw an R6 done in a deep purple, it had a lot of polished parts too and it looked awesome! A plus is that purple is not a common bike colour, and I mean a really dark, deep purple not some Barney colour.

B-r-a-d-l-e-y...Why? Because I'm Bradley!

Gotta be candy apple red

Registered User Array SpideRider's Avatar
    Fraser Valley
    Yellow all the way.
    Cry in the dojo, laugh on the battlefield
    Sparring speed is a matter of simple physics:
    The height of your flight is inversely proportionate to the mass of your ass.