Arena Cross Chilliwack

Thread: Arena Cross Chilliwack

port coquitlam
    2001 zx-12r 2009 drz400sm 2003 Ktm 525sx 2007 yzf-r1

Arena Cross Chilliwack

If I am reading the website right it would seem there is an Arena Cross event January 18th and 19th in Chilliwack.
    Just wondering what is the best/cheapest way to get out on the track?
    It seems there is a lot of times open for track rental,is there any other option like a group track day that you can get in on?
    I have seen some people on here post up about getting in on a track rental but I have never seen it on any other local sites.
    I would love to try some track time but having never been on a arena cross track I don't want to find myself getting mowed down by experienced track riders.
    Infidels Rule!

2. Remove Advertisements

In your bitch
    Your mama...(late model)
    dude don't worry about it I suck completly and had a blast!

Name:  110420121507.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  144.0 KB
    Last edited by slowzuki; 01-05-2013 at 09:57 PM.
    “……If a chick sits on your face and you can't hear the stereo anymore...she's too fat! --The Machinist.

Usually it books up fast. Best thing to do is put a post in the dirbike section and see who has a spot this. Sometimes the supermoto section has some talk about it too. I know a couple of groups that have rental time. I will ask if you can come do some laps. Dont worry about being a newb...its a 2 hour rental window so there is always a slow spot to jump out on your own for a lap or two.