Brraaaap

Thread: Brraaaap

Bike
    Your mama...(late model)

Brraaaap

You know what I really like about supermoto? It is the ultimate freedom machine. It is the end result of motorbike evolution. In the future, all motorbikes will end up looking like they have some supermoto in em. If you look at a supermoto machine it is right about in the middle of the two extremes. We are living in a really cool time right now- this might actually be the best a motorcycle will ever feel. I guess it had to feel this good or I would never have come back. I tried racing in 08 and really liked it, just didn’t really have the right bike for it. I got out of street riding the year before, and that year (without riding) was the worst year of my life.

The nice thing about riding a bike in a friendly competition is that it reminds us how we improve every year. The nice thing about that is that it can also be applied to what you choose to do in life. The message seems to be simple: if you are not getting better: you are getting worse, if you are not doing well: you are doing badly, if you are not going up: you are going down, and so on.

I looked around and saw that everyone had a thing they did. Even if all they did was drink and do drugs, in their head everyone was playing the part of some story. Perhaps “freewill” was just choosing a story you wanted to belong to. I like the story of a motorbike, and it seems many others do as well.

We are all bikers, and with that comes a story. Doesn’t matter how good or how shitty you ride a bike. In many ways shitty riders are always more fun to watch. (I always thought my biker friends rode with me because I was good….HAHA-turns out…)Then when they get good they offer inspiration to other shitty riders to ride better. It’s like a big dysfunctional family teaching their kids how to keep the “spirit” alive.

It felt really nice to see all the Harley guys watching the supermoto race in merit last year, knowing full well that when I am old and grey I’ll be that guy and I’ll be proud to say I once owned a supermoto bike in a competitive manner!
    “……If a chick sits on your face and you can't hear the stereo anymore...she's too fat! --The Machinist.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    yz250f
    you missed the meeting :|

we get to keep the dirt section! no more in and out, I need you to go dig a ditch asap!!

Bike
    Your mama...(late model)
    I thought it was the second tuesday of every month?!?
    “……If a chick sits on your face and you can't hear the stereo anymore...she's too fat! --The Machinist.

Bike
    Your mama...(late model)
    Crap no wonder the school was phoning ....

Bike
    yz250f
    It was the second tuesday of the month haha