Polygamysticisms ...

Thread: Polygamysticisms ...

at a critical lean angle
    2006 K1200S

Polygamysticisms ...

so apparently this dude got 'busted' with multiple wives:

Ottawa-area man charged with polygamy

An Ottawa-area man has been charged with polygamy after Ontario Provincial Police responded to a domestic dispute.

Police responded to a home in Renfrew County, west of Ottawa, last week and one man was charged with assault with a weapon, domestic mischief and polygamy.

Police said the man lived with one of two wives and said the other wife lives at a different home.

Renfrew OPP spokeswoman Const. Janice Sawbridge said no other details could be released, including the name, age or address of the accused, because it is a domestic case

Yet wasn't the old 'Blackmore' twenty wives/five hundred children (with govt benefits, I believe) case in east B.C. kind of swept under the rug, because of 'religious beliefs' ...

so what makes one man's multiple wives acceptable, and the other's not?

2014 Ninja 300
    Problem was that he didn't openly flaunt it as a religion. He tried to hide it.

Wanderer of the Wastes Array DNAspark99's Avatar
    השטן שב
    If all be willing, where's the crime?
    "I dread beyond all else the growth of the petty tyranny of restrictive legislation, the transference of disciplinary authority from the judiciary to the constabulary, the abandonment of every constitutional safeguard of individual liberty."

Ya i mean i can see if the guy was holding them hostage or something.. Having two Girlfriends is not a crime. marriage is just extra paperwork.. what's the difference??

though one can be complicated enough, couldn't imagine trying to tackle that x2 or more.