ticket draw i like this idea alot

Thread: ticket draw i like this idea alot

ticket draw i like this idea alot

Wonder how it would fly if i wanted to sell a bike i got actually two of them?

Maybe i should do pamphlets up and drop at local dealerships and do it off in 2 months.

Just a question:

If i were selling tickets off for 2 for 25- or / 4 for 40- For a 1986 Old skool gsxr 750 pimped all out Yeah think people would do it.

Also wonder if they would do it for a XL 600R honda 1983 Enduro.

Would be fun to do Selling items this way...

Actually if i did this i would like to take some proceeds of the funds and put it to a good cause like the childrens hspital and maybe some of it to a motorcycle organization. I will keep yah all posted on this I am gonna look into sponsorships thru some companies and tell where the pictures and tickest will be available. But first will need to raffle off these prizes at a public event and no better place to do it but a motorcycle event but when one coming up?

We should have one............. LOL

Last edited by camshaft101; 04-23-2003 at 08:34 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

r6 track slut
    .... What?

I think people might buy em, but I dunno if dealers would help you out. Unless you have some sorta hookup with a couple, or are a good customer. But what the fuck do I know, give it a try

Je ne suis pas Francais Array nutcracker's Avatar
    none at the moment
    I would go for the XL 600R tickets
    2010 can't affort a bike anymore
    2006 Husqvarna 610SM
    2004 VFR
    2003 R1
    2002 KTM LC4
    1998 ZX6-R
    I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death.

The Mighty One
    Don't you need a lottery license to sell tickets for anything, or is there a loophole where you can sell just enough tickets to cover the fair market value?