FS: Kushitani Full suit

Thread: FS: Kushitani Full suit

2001 ZX6R

FS: Kushitani Full suit

Time to let go of some gear. This was my go to suit and served me through some F.A.S.T racing schools and YSR racing. I did a "full order" from Kushitani which equates to a full customer order. It was the same style as the one Shinya Takeishi was using when he rode for Kawasaki in the Japanese superbike series back in the day. Lettering and all. The suit is pre curved and has a fully perforated upper. They breed their own cows for the hide and they are thinner but extremely strong. Believe it or not, the scuffs I got on it were from YSR racing in parking lots. On the arms the lettering took the brunt of the fall. On the seat, its more like slide marks. The structural integrity of the suit is top notch and I used leather conditioner on it from the get go. You are welcome (if you are serious) to come try it out. It suits riders about 5'7"-5'9" ish and about 170lbs. lets just say I'm not 170lbs anymore..................the liner is clean and if you wanted to fix the lettering, Kushitani could do it if you want send it to them. Im not sure how much it would cost locally either. I never bothered. As for the "Aus" on the shoulder, you could easily take that off with a stitch ripper. I'm asking $600 obo. Email is the best way to reach me as I don't log on here much these days........ Im in Richmond but I can come out to you if its within a reasonable distance. I have a couple more pics that I couldn't upload here. I can send them to you if you like.

email me at austinwinn at hotmail dot com

Name:  Kushitani 1.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  115.7 KBName:  Kushitani 2.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  103.5 KBName:  Kushitani 3.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  100.3 KBName:  Kushitani 4.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  114.2 KBName:  Kushitani 5.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  130.1 KB
    Last edited by sun dog; 01-21-2013 at 11:54 PM.
    Soylent green is PEOPLE! PEEEEOOOOPPPLLLEEE!!!!!