Toyota Tacoma Suspension & wheels - $1000 (Surrey

Thread: Toyota Tacoma Suspension & wheels - $1000 (Surrey

Don't be stupid. Array Sikorsky's Avatar

Toyota Tacoma Suspension & wheels - $1000 (Surrey

Do you have a tired Toyota? Do you want a comfortable ride? Do you want to upgrade your suspension and tires with Toyota quality OEM parts?

This will be a simple plug and play for the lucky person who grabs it.

I have just removed the following items off of our 2012 Tacoma. Fully serviceable and with only 12,500 km on them. Removed because aftermarket stuff went on.

A full TRD suspension, body flare and wheel/rubber set up off a 2012 Tacoma Double Cab TRD.

Containing all of the following items:

- Four Bilstein shocks.

- Two of the upgraded 4 leaf rear spring paks with bushings and u-bolts.

- Front springs.

- Four 265/65-17 Bridgestone Duellers on factory Toyota alloys. Un-marked and with centre caps, lug nuts and locking lug nut.

- Front and rear factory flares - white.

Do not ask me to part any of this stuff out. I want it all gone at once. However, I will meet you halfway to deliver it.

I'd prefer to deal with the scammers than the following clowns.

*Don't ask me if it fits your 2006 Tacoma, your 1995 Pickup or or 72 Valiant. I don't know. Look it up yourself like a big boy and stop wasting my frigging time.
    *Don't tell me that an $800 offer is a stretch for you. I'm not running a Turkish bazaar. If you can't afford $1000 then maybe you need to re-think what you're spending your damn money on.
    *Don't tell me you can buy the same in the US for $200 and get a free stack of pancakes. If you could then you would.
    *Don't tell me you only want the front suspension but will do me a favour by taking it all off my hands for $500. Do me the favour by not contacting me in the first place.
    Last edited by Sikorsky; 01-29-2013 at 04:29 PM.
    The difference between you and me .........