Anyone with a Ventura Pack Rack system?

Thread: Anyone with a Ventura Pack Rack system?

California dreamin' Array KatRider's Avatar
    Vancouver Island
    2007 Triumph Tiger 1050

Anyone with a Ventura Pack Rack system?

I'm interested in purchasing a Ventura pack-rack system for my bike. I'm hoping that my tail bag will fit on the rack rather than buying one of their rather expensive packs designed for this system. I'd like to check the fitment of my tail bag before I purchase the rack. If anyone has a Ventura pack-rack system would it be possible to meet up so I can check how well (or not) my tail bag fits? I'd obviously be willing to come to you and would prefer to do so sometime this Sunday afternoon or Monday morning or early afternoon since I will be in town. If anyone is open to this please PM me or contact me @ Thanks.
    Work sucks -- let's go riding!

2. Remove Advertisements

From N00bie to Wannabe Array FASTn50's Avatar
    North Vancouver
    2005 VFR 800A (Red!) 2006 CFR 450X (Red!) 2012 Ninja 250R (Red!) 2012 BMW F800GS (Blue/White)
    It's not the answer you're looking for but if you do decide to buy the Ventura bag; I had one on a bike I rented in Australia and if I was to buy a rack bag system, that would be definitely the one! I was VERY impressed with it!
    I have stock cases on my VFR & F800GS so no need for an aftermarket solution but as I said: very impressed!
    All my Mistresses have two round, sticky black feet and are Made in Japan or Germany!
    If I die on Phillip Island, so what! I'm already in Heaven! WOOHOOO!!!

I like traffic cones :S Array made Man's Avatar
    hard in the mac
    asian jay has one.

i might have one come next week
    "Honda = Boring, Suzuki = Wannabes, Yamaha = Poser, Ducati = Overated, BMW = Compensating, Aprilia = Insecure, Buell = BCIT business... go faKOffee." - PUREVIL