2003 VFR800 Interceptor-$6500

Thread: 2003 VFR800 Interceptor-$6500

Registered User Array
    VFR 800

2003 VFR800 Interceptor-$6500

Selling my silver 2003 Honda VFR Interceptor with 38k km on the odometer. Comes with a very comfortable after market Sargent seat. Has had frame sliders installed as well as an after market windscreen. It also has a headlight modulator kit installed for high visibility while riding in busy traffic areas. The light kit also works very well to clear the slow vehicles out of your lane as your booting down the freeway. All maintenance needed has been carried out at Carter Motorsports (have records), including the critical valve adjustment. I have personally done the oil changes on a regular basis with nothing less then Amsoil Synthetic. It was a new rear tire (Pilot Power CT2) with maybe 400km on it. The brake pads have also been changed and they have around 700km on them. A new battery was also installed this week. Now it does have a little bit of road rash on the right front side. The bike fell over on the side of the road as I was changing into rain gear. It would have been worse except the frame slider did its job!

Price is 6500 obo
    Attached Images