2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R - 9847km

This motorcycle is in excellent condition and I have owned the motorcycle since 2008. It is 100% full stock with no modifications. The only additions are a Keiti Tank Pad and convex mirrors. It has never been raced and has never been above 9,000rpm.

The motorcycle comes with a motorcycle stand and all the original keys, manuals, and brochure.

It was purchased from the original owner when it had only 600km on the odometer. The original owner fell down in her garage on the first day she got it and was nervous riding it afterwards so she sold it to me. There is a small hairline crack on the left fairing by the turn signal (see photo) as a result of her fall. Other than that, there is no other damage on the motorcycle.

This is a great beginner bike and the green color is the brightest and safest color for this model of motorcycle.

I'm selling the motorcycle because I am downsizing to a scooter. I rarely ride over 90km/hr so I've decided I don't need a motorcycle.

More photos can be found here: https://plus.google.com/photos/10768...LSdjau5zojI7AE