BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Ridiculous accident on lonsdale

9K views 75 replies 42 participants last post by  gwilo 
#1 ·
So I'm heading up lonsdale in my truck on my way to go 4x4 (I'm still not riding yet) and I drive past this..
The driver of the bike was standing in front of the bike so I'm assuming he wasn't hurt thankfully...Anyway be safe out there.

See less See more
#44 ·
I would guess the SUV just rolled up on that back wheel. Was expecting the bike to move and it didn't, or didn't notice they were rolling.

Poor guy probably just insured too. Now he has to suffer with no bike for another month.

Tail light flashers are great. I bought a single flasher before, but then switched to the Tailblazer and it really gets attention. A bit more money (70 bucks).

https://www.kisantech.com/index.php?cat_id=3

#53 ·
I'm sure there's an engineering method to determine how fast that van had to be going in order to mount the rear wheel of that Ducati fast enough to totally lift both of it's front drive wheels off the ground. I would use an non engineering thought that it would take more than a slow creep forward that one might imagine if a texting driver just slowly released pressure on his brake lever.

#45 ·
That is an amazing fluke of physics. I suppose that is the poor rider with his head down suffering the loss of his baby. I hope he gets fully compensated and fast. Glad he's OK. I would definately have some nasty, persisting pains from that. I don't mind those flashers cause I never see them. ;) Awesome photo nakedjordan.

#68 ·
if you do 90 on S2S through the 80 zone... you need to be either in the right lane or ... not be there at all.

#71 ·
remember that next time you are stuck behind 2 drag racing semi trucks anywhere.

hope it is through some amazing bit of road that you traveled some time to get to, as well.

doing 90 to pass a vehicle that is doing 80... is just about as dickish as it gets. pass the slow poke and move the fuck over.

wish i still had my old ass cherokee. no one tried to merge into me, and people go the fuck out of the way seeing as brake checking me would just get them rammed off the road.

ps
if i can do 110 in an old ass cherokee on s2s with 0 effort.... and ya doing 90... move the fuck over.

#72 ·
If you want to do hyper speed I don't give a rats ass, i'm just not pulling over into the line of cars i'm currently passing just so you can do it. get it?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.