2000 Honda F4 Track Bike

Thread: 2000 Honda F4 Track Bike

Monica Bellucci

2000 Honda F4 Track Bike

Posting for a friend and BCSB member "JBJ18" aka Jim.

2000 F4 - Rebuilt status
    Yosh pipe
    New Jet kit
    Very low K - about 9500 I think
    Upgraded Springs in the forks
    Full bodywork
    LOT's of Spares!!! clipons, levers, case covers, etc...
    Located in Victoria

This bike flat out HAULS! Jim (the owner) and I rode at The Ridge last year and he was doing 1:54 flat's on this bike - faster than pretty much every other Island Rider who's ever ridden at the Ridge with the exception of Oliver Jervis, maybe Dean Thompson, and some Squid on a blue Gixxer so I guarantee this thing is dialed in, dead reliable, and very capable in the right hands. Pretty impressive lap time given Jim's limited track time and the bike is 13 years old and makes 90hp. He says it because of the neutral and predictable handling, and smooth power output...

Since he bought it last Spring he's put many upgrades on it so it'll come with a spare slip-on as well and I think extra bodywork. For the asking price, someone would be getting an AMAZING track or race bike.

If it were mine I'd be asking $2,300ish but he wants it gone and now's the time of year to be buying!

PM myself for more info, I'll put you in touch with Jim's cell for serious buyers. He's away from an internet connection right now, hence why he's asked me to help him with the sale.

Delivery to Lower Mainland possible for serious buyer willing to split ferry costs.
    Attached Images