2006 Suzuki SV650S + Yamaha BWS Scooter

FS: 2001 Honda CBR 600 F4i

Make: Honda
    Model: CBR600 F4i
    Year: 2001
    Mileage: just over 21,000kms
    Engine: 599cc inline-4
    Colour: Silver w/Black Honda Wing
    Modifications: Yoshimura Tri-Oval slip-on, wired in power cord, Frame Sliders, Red rim tape
    Price: $4500

Hi everyone, I'm selling my 2001 Honda CBR600 F4i. It's silver with the black Honda wing on it and it is in *MINT* condition, many of my friends comment that the paint looks brand new and they can't believe it's a 2001. It has never been dropped. This is the earlier model that has the 2-tiered seat and is much more attractive in my opinion. The tires are Pilot Powers and have at least 1 long-riding summer left on them if not more, plenty of tread. Oil changes and maintenance are up to date, brakes are good and grab hard. New battery (Honda one failed near the end of last riding season).

I am an experienced rider and have done a lot of trips on this bike, it never lets me down and it's a super easy bike to ride even for a beginner. It's very forgiving and unlike the 600RR that superceded this bike, it's easy to ride in the city and the powerband is not so peaky. It sounds awesome with the Yoshimura exhaust and there's definitely enough power to keep you entertained whether you're new to a 600 or have a lot of years of experience. I still get a kick out of it and I've owned this bike longer than I've owned any other one.

Please email if interested, it's riding season and this bike is in great shape and ready to go wherever you point it without hesitation! You won't be disappointed.

Thank you,
    Attached Images