'07 Honda CBR125
Selling my faithful 125. Here's what it has:
- Hindle slip-on
- Shorai Lithiun Iron battery
- HEL braided lines (clear)
- New plastics for everything but tail and bottom fairings (old ones were just worn)
- LED turn signals
- Pirelli MT75s
- K&N filter
- RK chain
- Aluminum 90 degree air filler valves
- New brakes
- Valves done end of last season (by M-Speed)
- Forks done end of last season (again at M-Speed)
- Emgo barrel aluminum foot pegs
- Clutch plates and pads rebuilt end of last season
- Coolant changed when clutch was done (Motul)
- Oil changes every 3,000 (sometimes less) using Motul 5100
Everything on this bike has been impeccably maintained (ask Eric over at M-Speed) how clean it was when he did the valves.
I'm 170 and the pipe and air filter add enough oomph to get you up the Alex Fraser in 5th without decel. Anything else, just give me a shout. I'd rather the bike go to someone that will treat it the same as I have and not abuse it.
Asking $2,000 but as with anything, price is negotiable.
Tags for this Thread