Friday ride for those of us that work!!

Thread: Friday ride for those of us that work!!

2002 R1, 2000 R6 race only.

Friday ride for those of us that work!!

Anyone interested in a ride for Friday afternoon about 5:30 or 6 PM, A few of us are going for a quick zip this evening, we will meet at the 232 Chevron between 5:45 and 6:00. Anyone interested leave a post so we know who to expect.

2. Remove Advertisements

Good ride, thanks for phoning me prettyboy, we have to go again soon.

Ringgdingdingdingdingding Array Bean's Avatar
    Near D/T Calgary (Bankview)
    Blue '89 RZ350 (street)
    Ya it might have been a good ride for YOU guys. Just after I left you guys to go to Mission going back down that twisty road felt really wierd. So anyway going down the highway my bike felt a little wobbly I started to take the McCallum exit and my back end was weavin all over the place so I pulled over half way around the merge and discovered MY TIRE WAS FLAT!!! So I rode to the Chevron (very carefully and slow), where I called for a truck to come and get me.

R.I.P Bog and Julia. R.I.P. Cody

First Gen BCSB'er #549 -- Was WMRC #761 2005 -- If you have a bike, RIDE IT! If not, stay home. -- Do not click here ------> Click here

You can ride on a flat for quite a distance.I rode on my gixxer with a flat rear for about ten miles.I was way the f#ck down Chilliwack lake road when it went flat.Handled like shit but made it to town.