Hi all, one of my close friends bought a great motorcycle last summer but is hoping to get married soon so is letting the hobby go. He's a new rider so I'm helping him sell his bike; by answering questions, showing the bike, and will be able to ride the motorcycle to the buyers residence if needed after purchase. He'll be the one signing over the bike to the lucky buyer though.

A little bit about this great ride:

2002 Honda CBR600-F4i Sport bike
33K on the Odometer
Yellow w/ Black Trim Color scheme
Akrapovic High Performance Exhaust

Additions with Bike:
- Clymer service manual
- HJC Helmet (matching color scheme)
- Rear wheel stand

My friend is the third owner but he's only taken it out for about 100km. The previous owner was meticulous on service intervals on the bike and it's obvious that it's in amazing cosmetic and mechanical condition. Oil was changed with full synthetic about 300km ago. There is a ton of tread on the tires still and it's ready to ride for the summer.

The CBR600 has a really nice power curve and is a really comfortable size and weight. Makes a great bike for both a beginner or seasoned veteran. The bike has been priced to sell at 4200, but is open to reasonable offers from serious buyers. If you have any questions or would like to come take a look please get in touch.

Email above or call Anthony @ 604-440-2892.

PICS AVAILABLE on the Craigslist posting, will have better HD pics in the next couple days.