Auction to help a fallen comrade in hospital

Thread: Auction to help a fallen comrade in hospital

'09 Ducati M696

Auction to help a fallen comrade in hospital

Hi guys, I am posting this for a rider friend of mine who does not have BCSB membership:

Hello fellow riders, I have just found out that another brother on two wheels has been in a serious accident. Vancouverite, Jason Zaurrini was injured on Sunday on a bike trip and currently lies in a coma in a Phoenix Hospital. There are going to be a ton of costs that his insurance won't cover, so in preparation of that, a fundraiser is being planned for Sunday May 5, 2013.

It's a hotdog eating contest and silent auction, so here's what we need; contestants for the eating, monitors for the auction, kitchen hands, and finally... any and all products or services for the auction. Please my fellow bike loving brothers and sisters, step up with me here!! Jason and his family your help! Cheers to all of you, thanks in advance, and ride safe
    I am a photographer and have donated a photography package to the silent auction.

Anyone interested in being involved in any way please email Steve Ramsbottom directly at:

2. Remove Advertisements

North Vancouver
    2009 ZX6R---2008 KLX 450 SM---2005 SV650
    Any more details? Location? I am assuming no or you would have posted them.

I will see what I can scrounge up for the auction.