Someone posts a photo of their MC at some random location. Someone else then posts a picture of their MC at that spot. You are then awarded points based on "The Rules".
There are also Bonus Rounds and some of them may seem to be screwing you over, if you feel they are it's probably time to step away from the keyboard! But if you're able to set your emotions aside for a moment you'll find there's always an opportunity to recover from the screwing you just got
1. Found Tags are worth 1 point and will stay active for 5 days. After that anyone can post a New Tag.
2. Expired Tag point deductions: -1 will be deducted for expired Tags, +1 will be awarded for replacement New Tags.
3. The boundaries for the game are: the border, Squamish, Hope and the Ocean (Bonus Tags/Rounds are exempt from this rule).
4. When you find a Tag you have 1 hour to post a New Tag (fail to post = no points). After 1hour anyone can post a New Tag for 1 point.
5. When you post a New Tag it must be labeled “New Tag”.
6. No off road/illegal Tags.
7. If your tag picture disappears from this thread you will be docked a point (this is for record keeping).
8. Found tags must have the “New Tag” location in the pic. (ie. if the other Tagger’s bike was still there you would see it in the Found Tag pic).
9. Bellyachers will not be tolerated.
The Rules are subject to change as required, all changes will happen in this post, that said changes will only happen if absolutely necessary.
FYI - this game is not; a democracy, a social experiment, run by a collective or a committee or whatever. It’s just a game, so be careful what you ask for! Not saying I won't listen to suggestions, in fact bring it on! It's just, if you ask or suggest something I'm libel to dream up some new rule or rule modification just to screw with your head, rather than modify as per your wishes! LOL and
FYI for those that want to see where it started - http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/sh...Motorcycle-Tag