The Car:

- White exterior on gray leather interior (no tears)
- 5 sp., power windows, locks, sunroof, mirrors, antenna, AM/FM//CD/Cass. with 10 speakers, 7 way adjustable driver's seat with power lumbar and side bolsters, factory mags, factory fog lights, 60/40 split folding rear seats, etc... (basically fully loaded)
- 168,765 km's
- not rebuilt, 2 dec's 1) $1440.93 2) $745.55
- 200 hp, 200 ft lbs, 2.0 L Twin Cam 16V Turbo, 3SGTE Engine
- The car is complete nothing is missing from it, includes owners manual, 3 keys (two are original Toyota keys) and 2 remote fobs (UNGO).
- The car has keyless entry and parking light flash courtesy of the UNGO alarm.
- The car is completely stock except that I left the HKS turbo timer wire harness and intercooler fan wiring in place. (it does not affect the car in anyway, I was just too lazy to remove it as the turbo timer and intercooler fan has been removed from the car but are available for sale)

What's New?

- New windshield washer motor, new ND platinum spark plugs, dist. cap, rotor, 02 sensor, PPG windshield (installed by Broco), wheel skins leather steering wheel cover, EGR, Battery, H3 fog light bulbs, tool kit, etc... (all the tune up parts listed are Toyota OE parts)

- The car was missing a few items when I bought it in Sept. 2000. Since then I've bought every single clip, or cover, including a used rear parcel shelf to make the car as complete as possible.

I'm asking $11,900 Can. obo

You can reach me by: cell: 604 710 6028 (leave message) or email me at

Other Items I have for Sale:

1.) K&N Drop in High Flow Air Filter. Fits: 91-95 MR2 and 90-93 Celica Alltrac. In very good condition. Will throw in K&N Recharger service kit. (for cleaning it) Includes receipt and original packaging.

Price: $40 obo

2) McGard Tuner Wheel Locks. M12 x 1.5 R.H., triple-nickel chrome plated finish. Compact size fits where other wheel locks can't. Includes receipt and original packaging.

Price: $34 obo

3) Blitz FATT DCII (Full Auto Turbo Timer Digital Compact) for sale! See for specs. Silver in colour, in excellent condition. Includes receipt and original packaging.

Price: $97 obo

4) Covercraft Technalon (Evolution 4) custom fit car cover for 90-93 Toyota Celica's and Alltrac models. Gray in colour and in new condition. Includes optional bag, lock, cable, and receipt. Cover's your Celica like a fitted bed sheet, one of the best car covers in the market!

Price: $195 obo

5) TRD Japan Radiator Cap Type S, 1.3 kg/cm2. Fits most Toyota's! It has a small dent on the top--which does not affect its performance. Includes receipt.

Price: $31 obo

6) TRD Japan Billet Oil Cap. This is the screw on type and will fit most Toyota's. Includes original packaging and receipt.

Price: $50 obo

7) TRD Quick Shifter for 90-91 Toyota Celica Alltrac Turbo. Reduces the shift throw in half! A must for the Alltrac enthusiast! In excellent condition, includes TRD Japan leather shift knob, receipt and original packaging.

Price: $215 obo

8) Toyota JDM 91-99 MR2 Cup holder. Single Din in size, holds two cups snugly and also has pull out felt lined coin tray built in. In excellent condition and includes original packaging.

Price: $65 obo

9) BLITZ Electronic Din Panel. Contains two 1/4 Din slots and one 43mm meter slot. Includes original packaging and receipt. In very good condition. One 1/4 Din slot was opened up and used originally for my HKS turbo timer.

Price: $30 obo

10) Sony CDX-T68X 6CD Changer. 2001 model, Features CD Text, Custom File, Advanced ESP, mobile ES designation, red on silver anodized finish and Made in Japan! It has never jammed once on me! It is one of the smallest changers on the market. Includes receipt and original packaging.

Price: $149 obo

11) HKS Super Power Flow Air Filter Kit for 90-93 Toyota Celica Alltrac. (I'll throw in one more air filter) Includes receipt and original packaging. In very good condition.

Price: $190 obo

12) HKS Turbo Exhaust for 88-93 Toyota Celica Alltrac. In very good condition. (I only put 6000 km's on my Alltrac!) Silver in colour, 2.75" + dia. piping, mandrel bent, straight through design with two chrome exhaust finishers. Includes receipt and original packaging.

Price: $605 obo

13) RH Evolution CP035 Wheels on Kumho Ecsta Supra Tires P215/40ZR/17, 9/32nd tread remaining, white 17 x 7", +34 offset, 5 x 100 mm bolt pattern, in very good condition, includes receipt and metric lug nuts. One wheel has a small curb mark on it but has been touched up.

There are a few more items I have available to sell. However I won't be able to list them until I sell the car! Call me if you guys are interested in buying any of the items and pictures are available if you want it.