Twinbros WMRC Round 3 & 4 photos

Thread: Twinbros WMRC Round 3 & 4 photos

Street:SV1000S Race:Ninja 250R, CBR600 F3, DRZ125

Twinbros WMRC Round 3 & 4 photos

We just raced rounds 3 & 4 of the WMRC championship this weekend. Saturday was nice and warm and a very fun day on the track. The grip was good and the races were exciting. Unfortunately, as is all to common for around these parts the weather didn't stay and sunday was a mix of wet and dry, which makes for some tricky conditions.

A couple friends had some hard falls, but they're tough guys and they'll be fine. Heal up quick!

Many thanks are due to the volunteers who took the time to come out and help make it safe for us to race. Without your help we can't compete, so thank you! If you've ever thought about helping please do, we need all the help we can get.

I need to mention my awesome wife, Jac who spent her mother's day in turn 1 working. I'm very lucky that you're so understanding of my obsession with turning money into noise.

I'd also like to thank Mspeed Performance for all they're help, support and bad jokes.

And thanks to the WCSS crew for their hospitality. sorry we couldn't eat more steak.

Some people are like Slinkies ...
    Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

TwinBrosRacing <-click
    WMRC & PCMRC #19
    WMRC President

2. Remove Advertisements

Registered User Array
    '87 RZ 350
    Nice pics as usual