AGV Horizon Helmet?

Thread: AGV Horizon Helmet?

Registered User Array

AGV Horizon Helmet?

he helmet in question. I'm basically looking for a new helmet to better fit my Sena headset, and so that I get a backup helmet for passengers. With my current scorpion exo-500 (with the sena), it's now too tight in the ears. Surprisingly everything went well for buying a helmet online that time. I was able to try this helmet on and it fits good, it's a bit on the big side (appearance wise), but I can live with that. I have done some extra research online as well, but what I found was mixed reviews about helmet noise. Webbikeworld says that it's a super quiet helmet, but some say there's an annoying whistling noise. So I'm basically asking if there's a better sub $400 dollar helmet, or if anyone knows that this helmet is essentially...good.

2. Remove Advertisements

New West
    2002 vfr800a 2003 duc ss1000ds
    If you haven't got anything yet my bell revolver has depressions built into the expanded foam, and the ear piece for my headset and is not noticable.
    Whether other bell helmets have this I don't know. Will let ya know when my bell star arrives

2005 Warrior 1700, 2009 Aprilia Mana 850
    Bell RS-1 have cut outs for speakers on both ears the fit the Tork speakers
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuff View Post

I was going to write something but I couldn't care less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Islesfan91 View Post

what was the topic again?