Suspension School at Mission

Thread: Suspension School at Mission

Latest and greatest Suzuki GSX-R 600

Suspension School at Mission

We're in the early stages of putting together a Suspension School that would likely run at the Aug 19th Track Daze. It will be open to both trackday riders and racers.

The cost of the school TBD. *ALL proceeds will go towards the new AMB timing system fund for the WMRC*

The groups for the Track Daze will run as usual as we do not want to interfere with Troy & Gio's day.

There'll be a Sag Setting Seminar either the day before at Track Setup or maybe we'll put one together a few days before that.

At the school we'll be going through the full range of settings on Compression Damping & Rebound Damping for both forks & shock. This will give everyone a really good understanding how the bike feels with different settings.

I have said it before...suspension is EVERYTHING!...just ask Jayson Lynch or Ryan Whittle.

2. Remove Advertisements

HRC RS250R / Aprillia RSZ /GSXR K5 K1 /HUSKY 450 TC
    That would be Awesome . Tons of Info .

Street:SV1000S Race:Ninja 250R, CBR600 F3, DRZ125
    I'm interested. I could use the help to hit my goal this year.. and stop killing my rear tire.
    Some people are like Slinkies ...
    Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

TwinBrosRacing <-click
    WMRC & PCMRC #19
    WMRC President

Beer League Racer/Asshole Array SnoDragon's Avatar
    New West
    yup, I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo in!
    WMRC #42
    MSpeed Performance
    Motorcycle World
    RMR Suspensions

~If you can't change your situation, change your attitude. If you can't change your attitude, change your situation~