Elon Musk, one cool dude.

Thread: Elon Musk, one cool dude.

North Vancouver
    2008 BMW HP2S, Beta 525RR. 2012 Multi S Touring

Elon Musk, one cool dude.

Hmmm, I just made a bundle selling PayPal. What next? How about founding a space company (which becomes profitable). While at it how about super cool electric cars (which becomes profitable). Still have some extra energy so how about starting a solar power systems company.

Man, I woulda just gone riding and to the beach. Hats off to this cool dude. A man of ages. He also has a Canadian mom.

Last edited by LCPeter; 05-16-2013 at 01:51 PM.
    "I tell you, we are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different!"
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Loud Pipes save Deer

I like my
    k7 gsxr 600

"We have planes, trains, automobiles and boats," ... "What if there was a fifth mode?," on the Hyperloop.
    Motorcycles ridden by those with superior training!

BCSB- Moderator

license to chill Array frontside5's Avatar
    R6, F4 stunter
    Paypal is such a beautiful business model. Textbook strategy and development.

Registered User Array
    followed a Tesla sedan up westside rd on the weekend. i only figured it out after passing him. the next break with the boys was a discussion on where he planned to charge that thing and thoughts on the distribution of charging stations in the near future. like his car co's namesake, i hope he follows through on some of his ideas and helps us move into the next phase of energy usage.