FS: 2007 Triumph Speed Triple - $7800

Thread: FS: 2007 Triumph Speed Triple - $7800

Triumph Junkie Array
    2007 Triumph Tiger, 2007 Triumph Speed Triple

FS: 2007 Triumph Speed Triple - $7500

Hi guys -

On the chopping block is my 2007 Triumph Speed Triple. Located in Chilliwack, it has just a hair over 10k kms on the clock. I am the second owner, and all work has been done at British Italian Motorsports (by myself and the last owner. It was also purchased there).

It has a brand new rear Michelin Pilot Power. The front tire probably has another 5-6k kms left before it needs a switch. It has a reasonable list of upgrades and modifications:

Arrow pipes and Triumph Arrow specific computer tune
    Triumph alarm system
    Pazzo black on black shorty levers
    Triumph bar end mirrors
    British Customs rear peg block off plates
    Tech Spec tank and knee pads
    Integrated rear tail/turn signals (I forget the brand, but it was not a cheap knockoff)
    A few tasteful black probolt aluminum nuts and bolts here and there

I should mention that I have all of the stock parts as well. The only thing that appears to be missing is the seat strap. There are two small scuffs to know about: the first is under the tank pad and the other is on the alternator cover. The one on the cover is not from a drop but from the previous owner pushing something too close to the bike in the shop. If you don't like the Tech Spec pads, I also have a Triumph carbon fiber tank pad that would be included (the Tech Spec pads come up easily with a little hairdryer temperature heat).

I'm asking $7500.

I do not need to sell this bike. It is in great shape (forgive the bit of dirt in the pics, I didn't have time to clean it today). The only thing motivating this sale is that I am out of garage room and eyeing a new project. I am open to offers but not trades, thanks.

If you're interested, please email me at scottbakker@gmail.com. I will return your email as quickly as I can, with my phone number so we can talk further. I think it probably goes without saying that a test ride would require cash in hand, and if you want a longer test ride, I'm taking your bike along for the ride.

Last edited by ScottB; 06-09-2013 at 01:19 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Triumph Junkie Array
    2007 Triumph Tiger, 2007 Triumph Speed Triple
    Bumped for price drop.