BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

The Ridge June 23rd... Roll Call!

3K views 28 replies 13 participants last post by  bakwheeltango 
#1 ·
who's in?

#7 ·
I'm rolling down with Mike76 - we won't have any extra space. Not sure what Trex and Stonecold are doing yet...

Don't worry - My track experience is limited too - 4 track days and Pitt Meadows. I signed up for level2
We are staying at the tumwater bestwestern if you want to meet.

Make sure you are insured for track- Mike76 is looking into that now. Not sure what he has found out?

#13 ·
LOL. Totally does. Constant. For instance, I just replaced my balancing valve tonight. Most crane guys don't even know what the fuck that is...

No, it was a defective joint. I had replaced worn lowers last fall. The ball popped out of the knuckle. The previous owner had jacked up the torsion bars as well, that may have had something to do with it. Lowered the front back to stock.

The lowers I replaced were the original ones.

#23 ·
Had a great weekend with Kim, Dave and JJ down at the Ridge. Amazing track, great food, people and fellow riders. The weather could have been better but we did get a nice dry somewhat sunny period that had us enjoying a completely dry track for several sessions where we were able to push as much as possible. Lots of high end Ducati and BMW superbikes tearing down the straight made my 750 feel somewhat slow but overall a excellent trip.

#28 ·
Yeah it is but I don't think it was the one you had. I have its complete history and is a US import that then sat idle for the last three years before I got it. It has less than 5000 kms on it but needed some TLC to get it to its current state. Hell of alot of fun though as a track only bike for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.