ouch

Thread: ouch

Registered User Array
    Bike
    pinto

ouch

an excerpt from Mick Doohan's (motogp.com) assessment of the GP manufacturers:

I hope Kawasaki are making some improvements with each GP because I think it is a shame that a big corporation like that do not get more serious with their racing. You have to also question the effort Suzuki are making with their motorcycle. Ducati have come straight out of the box and they are challenging for the lead after two races; they are showing the other guys how it should be done.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    A black one
    The only thing that hurts more than the truth is when your ass is slapped with it.
    Last edited by arcrz; 04-28-2003 at 04:34 PM.
    Hug a two stroke....you`ll never go back to trees.

Bike
    Mfg by "Big-Red"

Re: ouch

Originally posted by factory_pilot
    an excerpt from Mick Doohan's (motogp.com) assessment of the GP manufacturers:

I hope Kawasaki are making some improvements with each GP because I think it is a shame that a big corporation like that do not get more serious with their racing. You have to also question the effort Suzuki are making with their motorcycle. Ducati have come straight out of the box and they are challenging for the lead after two races; they are showing the other guys how it should be done.
    ..........and I suppose that's why there were (3) Hondas on the box this weekend......uh huh. That's not to say Ducati hasn't done their homework.........this has been coming for a while. If you think they just threw something together at the last minute for MotoGP......well, I don't think so. As for the others, they have always been a little behind in R&D compared to Big Red. Let's see what the rest of the year brings........ And I do have a ton-o-respect for 'ol Mick.......been one of my fav's for quite a while.
    **Dojo of Oriental Wizardry**
    **Bushido spoken here**

Registered User Array
    Bike
    pinto
    err.. I think Doohan was complimenting Ducati.

I know what I'm thinking, I've got no idea what the hell you are tho