I'm looking to go back to a 600, so I'm testing the market for my 750. Here's the details:
- Track bodywork - never crashed, decent paint.
- Leo Vince Full Titanium exhaust
- Dynojet Power Commander 3 USB
- Aftermarket rearsets
- Aluminum case covers/savers
- fully safety wired
- Dyno tuned by 2-wheel dyno works last week (chart available)
- Recent Full Service - coolant flush for water wetter, brake fluid swap, oil/filter (K&N filter), new BMC air filter, and thorough inspection by certified technician.
- New All-Ballz wheel bearings front & rear
- Shock refresh
- Fork service and stiffer Race Tech Springs (sprung for 170-195lb rider)
- 11,000km's (last 1500 are track day km's). I'm still riding it so it will increase.
- Track only, not streetable.
- Delivery to lower mainland possible.