2012 Triumph Street Triple R (Vancouver Island)
I am the original owner of this 2012 Street Triple R. The bike was purchased from Bentley Mottorad in June 2011.
- 87XX km (bike will be sitting until sale)
- Stock bike, no mods or extras
- The bike has always been garage stored
- Received first and 1 year service from certified Triumph dealers
- Chain cleaned and oiled every 500km
- Full synthetic oil and filter changes done by me as per Triumph specs
- Stored in a garage and under a cover each winter with a fresh oil change and the battery on a tender.
- Bike has never been raced, stunted, abused, or dropped.
- Will need a new set of rubber this season or next depending on how you ride it.
- Makes a tick from the front exhaust that was diagnosed at Savage cycles to be a small leak that can be easily patched at two year service.
If the buyer wants I can throw in $400+ worth of extras: Alpinestar Drystar riding pants size L (bought last season and worn >10 times), Ganka riding jacket size L, HJC helmet size L, race bobbins for rear stand, motorcycle cover, battery tender.
Reason for sale is a change of hobbies and no time to ride it. No trades, no test pilots without payment in hand. Bike is located in the Comox Valley, delivery can be arranged. Looking to sell by August - Open to reasonable offers.
Get at me on here, or at email@example.com for any further info.
Thanks for looking.
Last edited by luckylager; 07-05-2013 at 04:15 PM.