1997 Honda Valkyrie GL1500 - 18k miles - $7,250
ok, pushing the 'sports bike' definition I realise, but this bike is more Honda Goldwing than anything else.
For anyone reading this who is unaware, the Valkyrie features the engine from the Honda Goldwing on a cruiser body. As such, this bike will do 200,000 miles before it needs a rebuild and is as reliable as they come.
- 18k miles. Vehicle report from August 2012 when I bought it available. I'm the 3rd owner from new and it's spent most of it's life in storage
- Fresh tires 3k miles ago, still looking pretty much new (with receipt)
- Full waterproof leather luggage system
- US Import with all formal stickers and documentation
- No known faults or repairs - ready to ride!
- Owners manual and receipts for last service included
Looking for $7,250. Get in touch with any questions, thanks for viewing the ad.
Tags for this Thread