Battery World

Thread: Battery World

Registered User Array 125cbr rider's Avatar
    2014 Honda CB500X

Battery World

Just wondering if anyone here has visited battery world before. I am planning to head there next weekend to see what their prices are like. service good? Might buy a back up battery for the bike even though its hooked up to a c-tek every night. Looks like they have a somewhat wide variety of motorcycle and all sorts of batteries which kinda makes me seem they have a competitive pricing.

2. Remove Advertisements

Why not support site sponsors? I think any battery shop would have a wide variety of bike batteries, as there's a wide variety of bikes...

British Columbia
    From what i have seen, polar batteries on Boundary have the cheapest prices if that's what you're looking for.

corner worker Array solo soldier's Avatar
    Where no one can find me!
    I need more room in the shop!
    I would check out bayside's prices, They had one for me that was on blow out clearance thingy on their website, Including shipping, taxes, and to my door step in two days, at about half price!
    As Einstein stated: "All our lauded technological progress -- our very civilization -- is like the axe in the hand of the pathological criminal."

Fuelled by rice Array racerboy88's Avatar
    lower mainland
    Edmond's battery gave me some good pricing on a yuasa battery. Better than a couple of the dealers that I normally deal with.
    02 R1- stolen Nov 24/02

Hang Thieves