Flipper has landed ...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Flipper has landed ...

  1. #1
    backslider Array K-rod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at a critical lean angle
    Bike
    2006 K1200S

    Flipper has landed ...

    Did ya hear about the squid on a sportbike on the STS yesterday, who upon having a cop holding a lazer speed-reader jump out from behind a bush to flag him over by Lion's Bay, jammed his front brake on so hard he locked his front wheel solid and flipped right over, crashing hard in front of a passel of polices.



    Talk about adding injury to insult.

    (ps: third party information - the OP has not corroborated the facts or verity of this story)
    I define Hell as having to ride back and forth from Blaine to Tijuana on I - 5 in perpetuity.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Moderator Array CHIA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New West
    Bike
    FJarrrrrrr!
    Quote Originally Posted by G Hats View Post
    A sore ass is better than a shredded back!
    .

    ** BIKE NIGHTS 2013 **


  4. #3
    Buckwild Array
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    N/A
    Bike
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by CHIA View Post
    That is gross

  5. #4
    Registered User Array Mad B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Whistler
    Bike
    SeaBeeRRRR
    Quote Originally Posted by K-rod View Post
    Did ya hear about the squid on a sportbike on the STS yesterday, who upon having a cop holding a lazer speed-reader jump out from behind a bush to flag him over by Lion's Bay, jammed his front brake on so hard he locked his front wheel solid and flipped right over, crashing hard in front of a passel of polices.



    Talk about adding injury to insult.

    (ps: third party information - the OP has not corroborated the facts or verity of this story)

    True Story? probably the motorcycle cops i saw hanging out by the "your speed" sign in lions bay on the way home yesterday..

    is it wrong that i find this amusing?

  6. #5
    Fookin Prawn Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Hmmmm I should use that as part of my defense, "I couldn't have been going that fast your worship, I stopped my motorcycle in time when the officer stood in the road, without flipping over."

  7. #6
    for the crumpet I suppose Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Vancouver
    Bike
    2008 ZX10r street, 2009 ZX6r race, KTM 300 XC-W dirt.
    Chia, you post pictures of a flipper limb tattoo.. and then close a thread you consider stupid... LOL.

  8. #7
    Moderator Array CHIA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New West
    Bike
    FJarrrrrrr!
    Quote Originally Posted by dasein View Post
    Chia, you post pictures of a flipper limb tattoo.. and then close a thread you consider stupid... LOL.
    Oh, so this is another valuable and serious thread? A thread started on rumor, with no
    facts, no first hand experience, and likely no motive outside of fishing for dirt on a rider?

    I think my image was very fitting, and equally relevant......at least it's real, and you can see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by G Hats View Post
    A sore ass is better than a shredded back!
    .

    ** BIKE NIGHTS 2013 **


  9. #8
    for the crumpet I suppose Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Vancouver
    Bike
    2008 ZX10r street, 2009 ZX6r race, KTM 300 XC-W dirt.
    Hey... not trolling here... but was the other thread valuable and serious? Not so sure. The thing about that image is it made me think how Dacon would like it. I was not sure. But hey, I am sure he is a tough kid. I would not have put it up there.

  10. #9
    Registered User Array Schaden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Langley
    Bike
    Looking
    Quote Originally Posted by dasein View Post
    Chia, you post pictures of a flipper limb tattoo.. and then close a thread you consider stupid... LOL.
    CHIA for mod!!








    ...Oh wait..

  11. #10
    Moderator Array CHIA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New West
    Bike
    FJarrrrrrr!
    Quote Originally Posted by dasein View Post
    Hey... not trolling here... but was the other thread valuable and serious? Not so sure. The thing about that image is it made me think how Dacon would like it. I was not sure. But hey, I am sure he is a tough kid. I would not have put it up there.
    Yes, you are, that's a real stretch, and very poor taste to attempt to make something personal that clearly
    had no intent in the first place. This is a great example of a real shitty post, and why some need to look in
    the mirror, as apposed to blaming others for their actions. Why you would feel the need to bring up another
    member's accident, that had very serious consequences, and make comparisons to my post is sad, and weak.

    A classic example of making something out of nothing with no intent other than to be an asshole, and somehow
    make yourself believe to be above it all........could not be any more transparent, the irony.
    Quote Originally Posted by G Hats View Post
    A sore ass is better than a shredded back!
    .

    ** BIKE NIGHTS 2013 **


  12. #11
    for the crumpet I suppose Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Vancouver
    Bike
    2008 ZX10r street, 2009 ZX6r race, KTM 300 XC-W dirt.
    No, no I am fucking not. I had just read the article in NYT about the Boston amputee, and then I saw your post, and that was my honest reaction. Fuck you, CHIA.

    Here is what I had just read moments before your post, asshole:

    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/08/sp...h-line.html?hp

    I blamed others for my actions? What? What the fuck are you talking about even? What actions do I feel guilty for? Certainly nothing I have done in the last five years.
    Last edited by dasein; 07-08-2013 at 12:55 PM.

  13. #12
    Moderator Array CHIA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New West
    Bike
    FJarrrrrrr!
    Quote Originally Posted by dasein View Post
    No, no I am fucking not. I had just read the 10 page article in NYT about the Boston amputee, and then I saw your post, and that was my honest reaction. Fuck you, CHIA.

    Here is what I had just read moments before your post, asshole:

    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/08/sp...h-line.html?hp
    I'm the asshole because you brought it up, and drew a parallel, trying to make me look like a dick, that's some classic shit for real.

    If you don't want to answer to being called out on ignorant shit and take accountability, then maybe think before you post.

    There's a difference between funny, witty, sarcasm among people we know, and then just ignorant, with a mean spirit.....know the line.
    Quote Originally Posted by G Hats View Post
    A sore ass is better than a shredded back!
    .

    ** BIKE NIGHTS 2013 **


  14. #13
    for the crumpet I suppose Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Vancouver
    Bike
    2008 ZX10r street, 2009 ZX6r race, KTM 300 XC-W dirt.
    I was not trying to make you look like a dick. I merely stated that was my reaction. I can see a good natured teasing toward dacon should he come in this thread. I sure don't think it was mean spirited. But perhaps a tiny but insensitive.

    But I did think... hey, we had a recent (fairly) amputee on this site. I bet Chia forgot about that. I bet he will take that post down.

    That is what I though. Why would I want to make you look bad? Seriously? I thought it was a stupid post... and said so. There are lots of stupid posts on this site. Are you so holy never to have made one?

    You know, trolling with SSblade is fun cause I think he is a buffoon. Trolling with Sikorsky is like shooting fish in a barrel. I am not interested in some trolling match with you, I don't generally think of you as an idiot. Unfortunate, but I guess I was trolling siko in the other thread, and you reap what you sow. Whatever.

    /closed.

  15. #14
    Moderator Array CHIA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New West
    Bike
    FJarrrrrrr!
    Quote Originally Posted by dasein View Post
    I blamed others for my actions? What? What the fuck are you talking about even? What actions do I feel guilty for? Certainly nothing I have done in the last five years.
    This is what I said:

    This is a great example of a real shitty post, and why some need to look in
    the mirror, as apposed to blaming others for their actions
    An "example" and why "some" ; I did not point the finger on that particular point at you.
    Quote Originally Posted by G Hats View Post
    A sore ass is better than a shredded back!
    .

    ** BIKE NIGHTS 2013 **


  16. #15
    Registered User Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    .
    Bike
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by dasein View Post
    I was not trying to make you look like a dick. I merely stated that was my reaction. I can see a good natured teasing toward dacon should he come in this thread. I sure don't think it was mean spirited. But perhaps a tiny but insensitive.

    But I did think... hey, we had a recent (fairly) amputee on this site. I bet Chia forgot about that. I bet he will take that post down.

    That is what I though. Why would I want to make you look bad? Seriously? I thought it was a stupid post... and said so. There are lots of stupid posts on this site. Are you so holy never to have made one?

    You know, trolling with SSblade is fun cause I think he is a buffoon. Trolling with Sikorsky is like shooting fish in a barrel. I am not interested in some trolling match with you, I don't generally think of you as an idiot. Unfortunate, but I guess I was trolling siko in the other thread, and you reap what you sow. Whatever.

    /closed.

    said the retard. school me some more on rocket science, diesel injection technology, and automotive exhausts and how they all relate to high performance motorcycle engines. you still haven't rebutted your stance on all the evidence i provided. i think it's you that's the buffoon. you couldn't even find anything on direct injection for motorcycles, you have the internet don't you? obviously you slept through that university course about how to type words in the magic box to get answers. go crash on the track some more, it's doing wonders for your iq. or maybe go ride your zx10 around at 2k rpm in 6th gear, seems like a fun way to ride a sportbike. man i feel sorry for your kid, your ex wife, and really anyone that's ever had the misfortune of being forced to be around you. for a guy with such a responsible job, you sure are on here a lot. don't you have a load of plywood to lift or something? go and suit up in your live strong attire and release some tension.
    Last edited by ssblade; 07-08-2013 at 01:28 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •