2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R 636

Thread: 2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R 636

Registered User Array
    2005 Kawasaki ZX6R 636

2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R 636

Excellent condition low km's 2005 Kawasaki Ninja 636 ZX6R!!!

Purchased this bike from an ICBC auction. The previous owner in Kamloops had downed this bike and ICBC wrote the bike of due to left fairing and front fairing damage. For those of us that ride, you know this is a common reason sport bikes are written off, there was NO FRAME DAMAGE, NO FORK DAMAGE. The bike was inspected and gotten road ready by 2nd Gear Motorsports in Coquitlam last year, I got it insured, was told by ICBC and Autoplan that the bike is now worth $8900 and basically rode the Sea-toSky Hwy to Squamish all summer long. No stunting, never downed and the tread is so new that the chicken strips are still there. This bike has never been stored outdoors, always garaged. LED integrated rear signal, very sleek looking bike!!

Only 13,000 KM's and only ridden in BC!!!

UPDATE I was going to debadge the bike because I was going to get a custom black sateen matte wrap done to it, but too many people want this Kawi blue. As for mods come check out the bike in person. IT IS GORGEOUS, GETS A LOT OF LOOKS. Will send updated pics on request.

UPDATE Just replaced the battery and will throw in brand new trickle charger for anyone interested.

First reasonable cash offer takes it.

Email/call/text 604*307*7664

Last edited by mannasingh; 07-21-2013 at 04:55 PM.