Moto Service in North Van?

Thread: Moto Service in North Van?

Registered User Array
    North Vancouver
    CBR 250R

Moto Service in North Van?

Can anyone recommend a good shop on the North Shore for general service and tuneups?

I ride a cbr250r

2. Remove Advertisements

Street:SV1000S Race:Ninja 250R, CBR600 F3, DRZ125
    The closest ones I can recommend are Mspeed or the Honda centre

Registered User Array imnxtc_007's Avatar
    North Vancouver
    09 buell xb12s and 14 aprilia tuono v4aprc
    Motoconcept on Brooksbank although I don't know much about them.

I like traffic cones :S Array made Man's Avatar
    hard in the mac
    there's windbell. i think they specialize in grey market bikes, but it's a 250cbr. about as basic as it gets for tuneup/general stuff.
    "Honda = Boring, Suzuki = Wannabes, Yamaha = Poser, Ducati = Overated, BMW = Compensating, Aprilia = Insecure, Buell = BCIT business... go faKOffee." - PUREVIL

Registered User Array StevieMac's Avatar
    Ninja250 + a few
    North Shore Suzuki/Yamaha has always treated me well.
    WMRC & PCMRC #49
    WMRC Vice President

StevieMac- any and all advice provided by me is of the "Use it at your own risk" variety. Common sense and your own good judgement must always prevail.

North Vancouver
    2008 BMW HP2S, Beta 525RR. 2012 Multi S Touring
    I think both Motoconcept and NS Suzuki are good. Mind you I only use them for tire changes - but they seem solid.
    "I tell you, we are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different!"
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Loud Pipes save Deer

Maple Ridge
    2007 GSX-R750
    North Shore Suzuki, but much like Peter...I've only used them for tire swaps. I did have one bad experience with them where I made a 9 am appointment for a tire changeover. I arrived at just before 9, and checked in. When I told them I'd be waiting around, he said "you're going to have a long wait, we won't be done your bike until around noon." What's the point in making an appointment for 9 am then? Needless to say, I wasn't impressed. /rant
    "Nitrous is like a hot girl with STD’s… You know you want to hit it, but you’re afraid of the consequences"

2007 Suzuki GSX-R 750
    2014 BMW X5 xDrive 35d M Sport
    2007 Audi A4 S-Line

North Vancouver
    2007 SV650
    I've had mixed experience with North shore Suzuki. They just dont seem to give a fuck about you. Not the most friendly staff. I really like windbell, when i had my old fzr, thats the only place i would take it. The mechanic there is very good with grey imports, however didnt have that great of an experience with my current bike. I live in north van and if i had a problem with my bike i would take it to a place like ems before North Shore Suzuki.

Moto Concept gets my vote. I've had them do oil changes, tires, injectors, chain, throttle body, etc. Great guys, and they won't bs you.

On the Vancouver side, MSpeed gets my vote. Great deals on tires, and they know their stuff about suspension setup, etc.