MCPARKING in Vancouver

Thread: MCPARKING in Vancouver

Registered User Array
    2010 Aprilia Sport City 300(Scooter)

Thumbs up MCPARKING in Vancouver

I hope everybody enjoys a great summer long weekend. Ensuring motorcycles have a place on our roads is an ongoing challenge that requires all the support we can muster. You can help by mentioning our cause to all of your friends (riders and otherwise). Not only is motorcycling a great sport and recreation, but MCPARKING benefits EVERYBODY who travels. Two wheelers generally use less space, less fuel and have a smaller carbon footprint than other modes of transport with similar range. They help reduce congestion and therefore assist in freeing up room for others to get around in whatever manner they choose (including cars, pedestrians and bicycles). In short, motorized two wheelers transport more people with less resources and they are enjoyable and social. Please make a point of asking your friends to visit and sign up for email news. Join our Facebook Group for updates and follow @MCPARKING on twitter. Thanks
    Last edited by itootill; 08-02-2013 at 03:43 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Registered User Array monsterjammies's Avatar
    Motorcycle parking downtown Vancouver this year is worse than last year and last year was worse than the previous year. I don`t even try now.

The number of PAID, off street parking stalls has been cut back around my office by 75%. You cannot park on the street in those green headed meters before 9:30am or after 3:30pm, so you are kinda SOL if you have a full-time job.

The city is not supporting motorcycling as a viable mode of commuting and private parking lots aren`t either.

Registered User Array CanadianBird's Avatar
    Kits Beach
    2002 CBR1100XX
    You can trade for a bicycle.
    Full Yoshi SS, Galfer wave rotors, Goodridge steel lines, Hel oil lines, Corbin GFL, Penske rear, RaceTech front, Hids, Givi hard bags with full lighting kit, Dyna Coils, K&N, Samco rad hoses, 9500ix/iQ, Pazzo, some bling, some CF.