real estate industry and use of stats
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: real estate industry and use of stats

  1. #1
    Registered User Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    .
    Bike
    .

    real estate industry and use of stats

    i get this email this morn from a realtor we used last. content basically says the market is hot. then he shows a few cherry picked stats to back up the claim. fucking pathetic numbers, not what i would call hot at all, is stable the new hot, maybe flat is the new hot? lol whatta fucking joke. never mind the flip flops in definitions of average, median, mean, benchmark etc...i know there's great ones out there, but fuck, it's sad when 80% of a profession make the other 20% look like $2k used car salesmen. it's a sad state of affairs for that industry here in canada, i can't wait to see more of them charge flat fees for simple mls listings. talk about trying to control a monopoly.

  2. #2
    must have more bacon Array gxr jo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    sunny surrey
    Bike
    a few pretties
    they're in sales , are u really surprised ?

    if u want to hold hands and sing kumbaya go to africa
    listen to me or i will eat you're bacon

    wmrc #9

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •