Wtb: Gsxr 750 2009-2011

Thread: Wtb: Gsxr 750 2009-2011

2014 FZ-09

Wtb: Gsxr 750 2009-2011 Or Triumph Street Triple

Title is kind of self explanatory. Looking for a low mileage 2009-2011 GSXR 750, do not want something with rebuilt status. I'm not a fan of white and blue but open to any other color schemes. I've already forfeited what's left of this riding season so I'm looking for a bike to ride next year. I'm ready to buy as early as tomorrow or have no problem waiting until Feb/Mar to find the right bike at the right price.

I'd also be interested in the new style, 2012+ Triumph Street Triple.

My budget is anywhere from $6,500 - $10,000 depending on the bike. I'll pay cash, certified cheque, money order whatever you want, no screwing around here I'm a real buyer with the means to purchase now no financing or bullshit.
    Last edited by Quasi; 10-11-2013 at 06:16 AM.

Church doors are always open to whoever wants to enter, but they're only open to those who are willing to be sheep. The service of God is really service to those self-proclaimed holy men who hold the franchise. Accumulating material grandeur is the goal, not the improvement of the people's lives. Independent thought is discouraged. Raising the individual up is not part of the plan; keeping the flock docile, distracted, and deluded is what it's all about.
    -Joshua Armstrong