Great Idea

Thread: Great Idea

Bad Motherfucker Array thebronze's Avatar
    Bike
    Rocky Mountain, 1986 Livingroom (Aspencade)

Great Idea

I thought about this a looong time ago.... But lack the engineering know how. It's about time someone did something like this

Anything You Can Do...... I Can Do Drunker
    "Growin up leads to growin old and then to dying...... And dying to Me don't sound like all that much fun"

license to chill Array frontside5's Avatar
    Bike
    R6, F4 stunter
    I wasn't sure if this was going to be a serious vid or not but shit that's cool - reversing the production process and turning goods back into base elements. Reminds me of the Back to the Future Delorean engine - just stuff things in to make it run. Everything is fuel it just needs to be put in the right form.

Registered User Array
    Bike
    1984 V65 Magna, 2006 FJR 1300
    Unfortunate that a lot of electricity is produced with fossil fuels. I question weather this would be a reduced carbon footprint, without the use of alternate electrical sources.

Bad Motherfucker Array thebronze's Avatar
    Bike
    Rocky Mountain, 1986 Livingroom (Aspencade)
    Wow 204 views and 3 comments..... I figured You granola munchin, tree huggin hippies would have something to say
    Anything You Can Do...... I Can Do Drunker
    "Growin up leads to growin old and then to dying...... And dying to Me don't sound like all that much fun"

Registered User Array
    Bike
    we live in an oil rich country, why would anyone care about this here? the energy in vs energy out to get a litre of oil most likely doesn't equal anything worth pursuing in canada. for island nations and resource scarce ones as well, sure.