BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Every year this happens

4K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  emanualnolan 
#1 ·
About 3 years in a row when fall rolls around I go searching for some better winter gear and I find nothing.Do no shops around here sell winter suits?
So far Holeshot is the only place that has one...ONE! wtf?
Today I phoned Skagit Powersports and the have some cheap first gear ones,but at least they can get the one I would like unlike Canadian stores.
It seems If I want one I just have to order online and take my chances :(

#8 ·
i think it's because what sold was the 2013 and now they're waiting for the 2014. if you don't shop at the beginning of season you may find limited sizing, things being out of stock and some already discontinued. this time of year everyone tries to get rid of the leftovers waiting for new arrivals.

#10 ·
I was in the States and a place called Cycle gear had huge selection of Klim and their own house brand Cheap!!! Like $99 for a full 2 piece water proof suit with built in armor. Just across from Red Lobster...MMmmmm Cycle Barn had lots but not much better than our prices...

http://www.cyclegear.com/

#11 ·
The vast majority of riders here do not ride in the cold/wet so it makes little sense to stock gear suited for it IMO.

#12 ·
Well I finally found something,I wanted a tourmaster suit but just can't get them here and don't feel like ordering online.
I went out to see what Holeshot had and although the suit they have seemed like good quality the sizes seemed a bit weird.
On the Olympia suit the large was a bit tight and the xl was way to big.
So I went and saw Rob at Daytona and he had just got some new winter Scorpion suits in and I figured I would give it a try.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.