WMRC members, WAKE THE HELL UP
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: WMRC members, WAKE THE HELL UP

Bike
    2011 VStrom 650, 1983 KZ750, 2006 WR450, and any racebike I can get my hands on!!

WMRC members, WAKE THE @*#$%! HELL UP

To those that have bought theirs, and dragged down their friends to do the same, or bought for them, THANKS. This is not directed at you.

Ticket sales have died off for the ZX6R. Perhaps the racers have missed the point, so I'll rant about it again.................

We have been given a FREE 2003 ZX6R.

We can raise $17,500, or more, to go towards equipment the club needs to run SAFER RACES at Mission, and where ever else we run in the future. The club kees ALL the cash.

All we have to do is sell the damn tickets.

They will not sell themselves. You need to be ACTIVELY HELPING.

With 200+ members, half the tickets should have been sold automatically. Why not?

If you can't take the hour to drop by RMS (or the other shops) and get some tickets, how do you have the balls to ask others to volunteer their time for your racing?? And deny them the equipment to make your racing safer??

If this draw fails to succeed, don't expect anymore gifts from anyone in the industry. Even if they were stupid enough to offer them, I would refuse to except them. The executive is not interested in looking stupid to the rest of the industry.

And when it comes to the wrap party on June the 25th at Richmond Motorsports, it's an incredible opportunity to raise attention to what we do, as the first race is only days after (June the 30th). Bigger crowds at the races mean more sponsorship for the series, and racers. Won't we look stupid if press are there, big wheels from the industry, and some shit crowd to show a lack of appreciation to Mike Eyre and RMS for what they have done for us. Personally I will consider it an insult.

If you have, thanks. If not, MOVE YOUR ASS.

Tickets are on sale at;
    Richmond Motorsports
    Imperial Motorcycles
    MSpeed Performance
    The Flying Swan Cafe
    Last edited by PRSmechanic; 05-04-2003 at 12:05 PM.
    chicken strips are a sign of intelligence
    unless you're at the track ;)

https://secure.bcchf.ca/SuperheroPag...FD&Member=2483
    http://daytonaparty.shawwebspace.ca/
    DO IT!

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    750, 600, 400
    I bought 6 ticketes...do i get bonus points or something for my unparalled support of the club?

Registered User Array Good old Pete's Avatar
    Bike
    2010 Z1000
    How funny is that... I was so worried about missing out on the draw that I went out that very day they went on sale and bought mine!

I know a good thing when I see one, since there are more tickets available I'll be buying 2 more this week, I'm not even WMRC!
    When speeding run from the cops, it's a lesser infraction.

Moderator Array CoolDaddyGroove's Avatar
    Bike
    2014 Kawasaki ZX14R
    Put me down for 2 more
    DON'T STUFF THE CAGERS!

Team No Team Array
    Bike
    CRF450X
    Got two already, more to come...

Registered User Array
    Bike
    I'm working on selling my second book of tickets. This is such a win-win, it goes without saying that anyone who does not avail themselves of the opportunity to get a new 636 needs to have their head examined. WMRC is THE source of motorcycle racing in BC, and some of the big names got their start here. You could be next.
    Bernie, at the test and tune I was accused of sounding like you- say it isn't so!

Bike
    2011 VStrom 650, 1983 KZ750, 2006 WR450, and any racebike I can get my hands on!!
    Ya, the usuall problem, preaching to the good guys, can't get the idiots by the throat!!
    In fact, most of the members on this board are top notch. I just need the word to get passed on to the lazy and stupid!
    nudge nudge, wink wink, SLAP ;-)
    I will have a tally of what's sold in a few days.
    What some of the jackasses forget is we will know who ponied up and when, by the draw stubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO IT!

Crabalocker
    do you actually have to be there when they draw or will they call you or something?

Bike
    Okay, the rules are;
    1) you don't have to be there to win.
    2) I will gather a list of all that bought, and we will contact by phone or mail or email, and publish the winner in the paper, as well as post it here (of course!!).
    3) I will try and get someone famous to do the actual draw.
    4). We just HOPE that everyone can come out, make it ahuge party, and show the industry, press, and public that sport bikes and racing are something to pay attention to.
    5) The draw is June the 25th (some of the stubs say the 15th, but it's the 25th). That's five days before our first race at Mission, on Monday, June the 30th. Anyone interested in helping racing grow should be 100% behind this. What a great way to help kick off the season, and get some attention to what we do here in BC.
    6) Thinking about some live music. And there will be food and refreshments.
    thanks

Bernie

DO IT!

Not Hanging Out Here Array Sailor's Avatar
    Bike
    1978 Twinstar 185
    If I knew that the tickets were 1 for 25 and 2 for 35 I would have bought 2! But alas I did not know and only bought one... But hey if one ticket will get me that nice new 636 then well...
    I ride purely, and only, because it is fun.

I ride because I love freedom, independence, and the movement of the ground beneath me.

**author unknown**

Bike
    A red one
    Bought two tickets and I'm a corner worker. All your respect are belong to me.
    Originally posted by adamantium
    I'm going to type this slowly so that you folk can follow along.
    Quote Originally Posted by CHIA View Post
    I agree with you about the internet, it's probably here to stay.

Bike
    Originally posted by Balfa_Dher
    Bought two tickets and I'm a corner worker. All your respect are belong to me.
    you're damn right!! thanks

DO IT!

Bike
    2005 GSX-R600 - Orca Bay Suzuki
    Got mine!

Yeah BABY - I am gonna win!

Slugo
    Got two, will buy two more now that I know that there's a bunch of idiots not buying them, my odds just went up!! I just got back from Sears Point where I watched Hayden kick ass on his 636 and it reminded me to buy more tickets.
    I can't believe these fucking things are not sold out by now, come on people, lets get together and make it happen.

flying busa
    I'm selling tickets