Foot long schlong
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Foot long schlong

Fuh-coffee we will go carbonfibrerocket is on a distinguished road carbonfibrerocket's Avatar
    Bike
    08 GSX1300BK, 03 XR650R

Foot long schlong

A guy walks into the doctor's office and says, "D d d doc, I've bbeen stttutering ffor yyyears, and IIII'm tttired of it! Cccan yyyou hehehelp mmme?"The doctor says, "Well, I'll have to examine you, to see what's going on."So he examines him and says, "Well, I think I know what the problem is."The guy says, "Wwwell, wwwhat is it, ddoc?"The doctor says, "Well, it's your penis, it's about a foot long, and all the down pressure is putting strain on your vocal cords."The guy says, "Wwwat cccan we ddo?"The doctor advises, "Well, I can cut it off and transplant a shorter one."The guy says, "Dddeal... Dddo it!"The guy has the operation and six weeks later, he comes back into the doctor's office and says, "Doc, you solved the problem, and I don't stutter anymore, but I've only had sex once in the past three weeks. My wife doesn't like it anymore. She liked it with my long one. I don't care if I have to stutter, I want you to put my long one back on."The doctor says, "P p p piss o o o off! A ddddeal's a dddeal!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomfeeder View Post
    Big shitty balls of shit, that's a bastard coated bastard with bastard filling

corner worker solo soldier is on a distinguished road solo soldier's Avatar
    Bike
    I need more room in the shop!

That brought tears to my eyes.... thank you.
    As Einstein stated: "All our lauded technological progress -- our very civilization -- is like the axe in the hand of the pathological criminal."

Registered User Pea Souper is on a distinguished road
    Bike
    1984 V65 Magna
    I was at the home of a customer with a stutter, I busted a gut when I saw his personalized licence plate. D D D DAN (name changed for obvious reasons)
    There are old riders and there are bold riders. There aren't any old, bold riders.

Ride safe folks.

corner worker solo soldier is on a distinguished road solo soldier's Avatar
    Bike
    I need more room in the shop!
    I'd rep you for that, but it wouldn't let me.
    I hope though that this doesn't turn into a "Make fun of people with speech impediment thread" Cause that isn't very nice.
    As Einstein stated: "All our lauded technological progress -- our very civilization -- is like the axe in the hand of the pathological criminal."

Registered User bandito is on a distinguished road bandito's Avatar
    Bike
    CRF 230 BSA 650
    I was wonderin' why I stutter now and then. BIG WNG.
    Long Live Shervin Of The North!

+ Reply to Thread