Christmas break vacations

Thread: Christmas break vacations

Bike
    K9 GSX R 600

Christmas break vacations

I'm trying find a hot spot to go to during Christmas break with my wife, we have 23-30th available, I know it's a peak time, can you guys recommend me a spot which would be ideal ie Mexico, Hawaii or the Caribbean. I haven't had a vacation in a long time nor I've been these hot spots I'm basically a noob to these, so I don't even know what would reasonable price to pay either.

There's so much info on the net I'm so lost, any pointers please ??!!

Insert User Title Here. Array TripleTime's Avatar
    Bike
    Yes.
    If Hawaii, check out www.vrbo.com. Might catch a cancellation or something. Lots of Hawaii threads on here.

Moderator Array CoolDaddyGroove's Avatar
    Bike
    2014 Kawasaki ZX14R
    What is your budget for Air/Car/Hotel? $3000? $5000?

You may want to consider going to a travel agent if you don't know where to start and need to go away in the next week or so
    DON'T STUFF THE CAGERS!

Fonz Be With You Array njoytheride's Avatar
    Bike
    2006 Yamaha R6 / 2007 Yamaha FZ6
    Dominican Republic - Punta Cana ... Barcelo Palace Deluxe all inclusive resort. Just came back on friday and it was fantastic. $1700-1800 normally but last minute deals might be even cheaper. If you go, check out a tour to Saona Island, it's paradise.
    "Only a Biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window."

Bike
    Street:SV1000S Race:Ninja 250R, CBR600 F3, DRZ125
    Dominican, Hawaii, Mexico.. all very nice. Me, I'll be spending two weeks in sunny Salmon Arm. Next year I plan the vacation!
    Some people are like Slinkies ...
    Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

TwinBrosRacing <-click
    WMRC & PCMRC #19
    WMRC President

Bike
    CRF 230 BSA 650
    Bellingham to Hawaii $109 each way today.

Bottom line, hurry up and click before there is nothing left anywhere. You should have planned this a while ago, or at least prepped.
    Long Live Shervin Of The North!

Bike
    N/A
    Banditos house...it's like Disneyland only with lots of oils and sex toys. I'm pretty sure there are some midgets and goats too.

Bike
    ummm
    Quote Originally Posted by Optician View Post
    I'm trying find a hot spot to go to during Christmas break with my wife, we have 23-30th available, I know it's a peak time, can you guys recommend me a spot which would be ideal ie Mexico, Hawaii or the Caribbean. I haven't had a vacation in a long time nor I've been these hot spots I'm basically a noob to these, so I don't even know what would reasonable price to pay either.

There's so much info on the net I'm so lost, any pointers please ??!!
    Still so many options. But quick, easy, no fuss, Vancouver-Honolulu, starting at $1700 flight/hotel for 23rd - 30th. Probably cheaper found out of Seattle, but you got to get to Seattle,,,,,and with only 1 week, I'd want to get to the sun/warmth fast. This flight departs YVR at 6:30am, on the beach at 1pm.

http://www.priceline.com/vp-web/most...fromWaitPage=Y