Thank you, thank you, thank you Everyone!

Thread: Thank you, thank you, thank you Everyone!

Registered User Array Supergirl's Avatar
    2007 Kawasaki 600RR, Yamaha YZF 250

Thank you, thank you, thank you Everyone!

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say an extra special thank you to Julia and the Flying Swan, the Hot Chicks, and everyone who came out to support the bike wash at Carter and the Motorcycle Monday at the Swan. It was amazing talking to everyone and meeting new people and the support I'm getting for my racing career is more than I could have imagined. Thanks everyone for your kind words, your encouragement, your help and your donations. Every bit helps and I will do whatever I can to return the favours. You are paramount in helping me reach my racing goals!

Thank you,
    Misti Hurst
    California Superbike School Coach
    Motorcycle Mojo Columnist
    Phoenix Sportbike Magazine Columnist

2. Remove Advertisements

flying busa
    It was our pleasure. You rock girl....all I want in return is you riding secrets.just kidding
    Can't wait till next's going to be a blast. See you there Misti.

Hey there girly!! Fancy meeting you here.

Registered User Array
    it was nice meeting you flying busa and everyone else it was awesome seeing all those bikes down there too. Hopefully I can make it out to more of those events that are put on.

flying busa
    Hey Ace777,
    It was great meeting you. Did you pick up your picture yet. If not drop by the Swan and I'll that bike wash picture for you with the girls. Come to the BQ okay. See you soon Glenn. Ride safe okay.

Livin' la Vida Loca Array Devon's Avatar
    On top of your elevator...
    You Betcha!
    Hey Misti, thanks for the nice clean bike two weekends in a row (anything for a good cause!). And pictures too! Good luck this season. And it was nice to get to know you and everyone else involve with the event.
    International Union of Elevator Constructors
    Local 82 Vancouver/Local 19 Seattle

ThyssenKrupp Team Seattle

Vertical Transportation Systems