My bike wouldn't start the other day due to a dead battery after sitting for 3 days. It had done this before so I pulled the battery out of the bike and charged it up then watched the voltage on the battery. Right after it was charged it was 12.97 volts then a few hours later a bit less then about 24 hours later it was like 12.73 now it is 12.69 12 hours after that. So I am thinking new battery. I hooked my meter up too my battery leads on my bike and it shows a small amount of current being on the 200m scale. Is a small amount of drain normal on the bike or should there be none?