Team Mspeed Performance
2002 Suzuki GSXR1000, GSXR 1000 ***MINT***
In my opinion, this is the most beautiful GSXR 1000’s Suzuki every made and it kills me to sell it. I am the original owner and I have crossed over to the dark side and now ride a Harley! It is simply too hard to ride two bikes at the same time and this bike needs to be ridden. I do not need or want to sell her, but she needs a home. So don’t bother Low balling me.
Yes, the bike has less than 23K Km’s on her. I have been working over seas the last 6 years and it spent most of the time in a heated garage, safely under cover. This bike is mint as the pictures show. If you know this bike, you can see it has been heavily modified and thousands$$$ invested to make her handle and perform flawlessly.
Some of the “Highlights” are;
- OHLINS Rear shock and adjustable steering damper (I have stock items),
- Fork removed and sent to “Traction Dynamics” (Woodstock, GA) for complete re-valveing and re-springing (don’t even ask how much this cost me!!!!)
- Carbon fiber front fender and rear hugger,
- Yoshimura EMS ignition re-mapped (for increased H.P. and smoother throttle control),
- Gearing changed, Rear +2 front -1. More fun in city driving. (I have stock gearing) “Speedo healer” installed to correct speedometer error,
- FULL Yoshimura Exhaust system. (nice growl, but not too loud.)
- T.R.E Modification, P.A.I.R.S modification, etc..etc…many, many additions as you can see in the pictures.
- Beautiful rear seat bag “Rocket Locker”, used only once. Locks into position.
- Corbin Seat.
Finally, I’m including FULL set of track fiberglass. (why would you own a bike like this if you didn’t want to take it on a track day?????) also a BREMBO master cylinder (not presently fitted) this will allow much better breaking without hand fatigue on track days!!!!
Needless to say, this bike has been meticulously maintained , oil changed several time a year, always synthetic, etc,,,etc,,,
Own a dream bike at a fraction of the cost of a new one…………
Last edited by rob270; 01-15-2014 at 03:32 PM.