Red Bull Crashed Ice Sponsorship?

Thread: Red Bull Crashed Ice Sponsorship?

Trav Array
    2005 CBR RR

Red Bull Crashed Ice Sponsorship?

My name is Travis Nagata and i am a Red Bull Crashed Ice athlete. If you haven’t heard of this sport, let me paint you a picture: Take some of the best and toughest skaters in the world, a sizzling atmosphere, stunning surroundings, tonnes of steel, a huge cooling system and thousands of square metres of frozen water. The result? Red Bull Crashed Ice! Since the first-ever race back in 2001, Red Bull Crashed Ice has developed into one of the world's most breathtaking winter sports events. Riders hurtle down courses up to 600 metres in length in groups of four, shoulder to shoulder, as they fight it out for victory. The whole race is held on a steep downhill track dotted with chicanes, jumps and rollers. Pushing, sliding and sprinting are all on the agenda as the athletes race down the course, but the rules are very simple: first to the bottom wins.I have been competing in this adrenaline filled sport since 2009.
    Over the past 6 years, i have been able to climb the ladder and place myself in the top 64 athletes in the world. Currently i’m placed 31st and grinding to get to the top of this ever so competitive sport . Last season i competed in a team event with two other skaters and we had finishes of 4th in Niagara Falls, 1st In Minnesota, 3rd in Switzerland and 3rd in Quebec City which placed us overall 3rd in the World! This season i will be competing in Helsinki Finland, Moscow Russia, St Paul Minnesota and Quebec City. I’m seeking assistance in funding for my upcoming season which begins January 29, 2014 when i will be arriving in Helsinki. All funding will be going towards flights, hotels, food, training, uniforms and equipment.
    I always get the question, “how do you train for this?” and my answer is always the same: “in the west coast we are limited to what we can do, we improvise and keep in shape.” In Europe they have the option of training on permanent tracks that i’m hoping to train on before, and in between races to keep fresh and stay on the top of my game. My equipment i use is slightly different in comparison hockey gear and we have to supply our own uniform, socks, pant covers and jerseys.
    My goal this season is to get about $10,000 in funding. In return i can place logos on my skates, socks, pants and gloves. Everything helps in my road to victory this season. I look forward to being apart of your team and i appreciate your time in reading this letter.
    Sincerely yours,

604 220 6593

Name:  CIW_CH_LIFE_MB_7250.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  94.0 KB

Formerly kanelupis Array CanaganD's Avatar
    Good luck dude.

... and I donate via Bitcoin only!

Registered User Array GhostFlame_zx7r's Avatar
    Port Coquitlam
    2002 Honda 954RR; 2011 Suzuki Vstrom 650
    Well at least the information is accurate...
    LIFES A BITCH...... Then you just do it all over again